Pure-Shidavere Guild Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure/Shidavere - Warhammer Online Order Guild Alliance on the Darklands server. (http://pure-shidavere.info)

+4
Takoyaki
Pterra
Jingo
Rocko
8 posters

Whats everyone up to?

yards
    yards

Whats everyone up to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats everyone up to?

Post  yards Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 am

How is every1 been a while since weve had a post :p
    Unamun
    Unamun

Post  Unamun Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:44 am

hey hey peeps. How's it going?
    Agihell

Post  Agihell Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:45 am

me and pterra and another one of my new caledonian slaves friends started age of conan again, and wow its so cool , they fixed a lot of stuff and added muchos content . We started again from scratch and moved on US servers.

I'm healing for the first time in an MMO , playing a bear shaman wich is also a hybrid dps. Pterra is under a lot of stress when he thinks i'm the one taking care of his ass but he should not, luckily for him my HOT has a self dps boost when its active so i almost never forget to heal Razz

if anyone cares to try this awesome ( and very underrated) game we play on us servers , wiccana , population is rather good , we only in our 30s so far but we see a lot of action on the global and LFG chanels. Ping is in the 300s for us.

Names are are Agiel and Pterra Smile
    Pterra
    Pterra

Post  Pterra Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 am

he forgot to say that my gardian rox ! pig
    Rocko
    Rocko

Post  Rocko Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:58 am

oh i have a level 80 guardian on there on the um bloodspire server i think it's called,

by the way do you have msn or even facebook so i can get in contact with you on that AGi and Pterra?
    Agihell

Post  Agihell Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 pm

sure thing,

my msn is aggroman@msn.com

my name is Gauthier Tabouy , and i'm on fb under that name , rarely check that though , only when i have messages there Smile

we're both 80 now in aoc , and starting the exploring of the new extensino zones and faction system etc , there craploads of stuff to do.....and its very challenging, mobs hit freakin hard, beautifull places etc , very happy to be back on aoc myself , been enjoying every minute of it , and me who's always been allergic to re-rolling , i find myself leveling an assassin alt with great pleasure . this game's pve/ combat system just rocks...
    Agihell

Post  Agihell Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:10 pm

by the way sometimes my msn thingy bugs and i don't get invites or something so feel free to shoot me an email @ ift.gauthier@mls.nc with your contacts so i can add you on my end
    Henlimin

Post  Henlimin Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 am

bleh
    Rocko
    Rocko

Post  Rocko Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:16 pm

bleeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HELLO!!!!!!!!
    yards
    yards

Post  yards Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Oh yeah my msn has been hacked so those of you that have it may wanna block it incase i send some dodge emails, new one is huntlypig@hotmail.co.nz feel free to add Very Happy
    Agihell

Whats everyone up to? - Page 2 Empty Rift

Post  Agihell Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:39 am

just a quick headsup,

I've been into the rift last couple of betas and i must say i had lots of fun and the game has a lot of potential. Maybe you'd like to look it up and make your own opinion : http://www.riftgame.com

Looks very familiar to War, probably a bit of wow and the others as well. Its got pve , a fun rift system , and faction based pvp .

I'll certainly end up playing it when it releases and will most likely drag my NC team in there too . ( pterra tries to look like he'll resist but he will get there Razz )
    Pterra
    Pterra

Post  Pterra Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:39 am

sorry don't speak english
    Agihell

Post  Agihell Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:54 am

chỉ là một headsup nhanh chóng,

Tôi đã vào rạn nứt vài betas và tôi phải nói rằng tôi đã có rất nhiều niềm vui và trò chơi có rất nhiều tiềm năng. Có lẽ bạn sẽ muốn nhìn nó và làm cho ý kiến riêng của bạn: http://www.riftgame.com

Trông rất quen thuộc với chiến tranh, có thể là một chút wow và những người khác là tốt. Của nó nhận pve, vui vẻ một nứt hệ thống, và phái dựa pvp.

Tôi sẽ chắc chắn sẽ chỉ chơi nó khi nó bản phát hành và sẽ rất có thể kéo NC đội của tôi trong đó quá. (pterra cố gắng trông giống như ông sẽ chống lại nhưng ông sẽ có được)
    Rocko
    Rocko

Post  Rocko Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Agihell wrote:chỉ là một headsup nhanh chóng,

Tôi đã vào rạn nứt vài betas và tôi phải nói rằng tôi đã có rất nhiều niềm vui và trò chơi có rất nhiều tiềm năng. Có lẽ bạn sẽ muốn nhìn nó và làm cho ý kiến riêng của bạn: http://www.riftgame.com

Trông rất quen thuộc với chiến tranh, có thể là một chút wow và những người khác là tốt. Của nó nhận pve, vui vẻ một nứt hệ thống, và phái dựa pvp.

Tôi sẽ chắc chắn sẽ chỉ chơi nó khi nó bản phát hành và sẽ rất có thể kéo NC đội của tôi trong đó quá. (pterra cố gắng trông giống như ông sẽ chống lại nhưng ông sẽ có được)

I understood pvp and pve in that! oh and pterra XD i'll check it out tonight Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:28 pm