Pure-Shidavere Guild Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure/Shidavere - Warhammer Online Order Guild Alliance on the Darklands server. (http://pure-shidavere.info)

2 posters

Draycu - Warrior Priest

draycu

Draycu - Warrior Priest Empty Draycu - Warrior Priest

Post  draycu Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Character Name: Draycu
    Career: Warrior Priest
    Level: 5
    Renown Rank: 4
    Spec: N/A

Personal Information

Gaming Information

1. What are your play times: (When are you online?)
    Mainly online between the hours of 1800-2200 weekdays and a little more on weekends. +9GMT
    2. Gaming Experience: (What have you played? MMO's?)
    Played DAoC for 3 years as a cleric/minsrel
    Played and still play WoW on Proudmoore/Alliance. Been playing since '05
    3. Ventrilo: (Yes but no mic/Yes and a mic/No don’t have it)
    All in the work with my own site if needed.
    4. What Guild are you or have you been in?
    Never been guilded in this game.
    5. Reason for leaving the previous guild?
    N/A
    6. Why do you want to join Shidavere?
    After browsing through a few of your forum posts on warhammeralliance I figured that I wanted to give Shidavere a shot. I'm a very loyal type of person when it comes to guilds. I've never quita guild. . . Ever, once I've joined. I like what Shidavere says they have to offer when it comes to play style and it would be extremely appreciated if you could give me a trial to see if I fit in with the guild.
    7. Do you enjoy RvR or PvE?
    Most definately. It's the bread an butter of a this game right? I'll lean more on RvR for here. Reminds me of Dark Age.

Well, thank you for your time. I will definatey try to email some of the guildmates in game to try and get to know them better. Very Happy

Respectfully,
    Draycu!

*edit* Because I can't spell Warrior! Haha
    Shadowflame
    Shadowflame

Draycu - Warrior Priest Empty Re: Draycu - Warrior Priest

Post  Shadowflame Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Thankyou for your application, we will take it in consideration, the way we usually invite members to our guild is through either a sponsor (ie someone within our guild knows you well) or after a short trial period, where you will get to interact and play with other members in the guild, in both pve and pvp and see how well you both play and interact with other various members from our guild.

Please give us either a response through this thread, when you can make a time available, so we can get you to join us for a few runs, or send a /tell rocko/unamun/shadowflame/takoyaki ingame, and we can proceed from there

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:17 pm