Pure-Shidavere Guild Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure/Shidavere - Warhammer Online Order Guild Alliance on the Darklands server. (http://pure-shidavere.info)

2 posters

KV RvR Last Night

Kevko
    Kevko

KV RvR Last Night Empty KV RvR Last Night

Post  Kevko Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:35 am

Thanks to everyone that made it so late at night but it was mad fun!

Natalea, you missed out. After you left, we had 3 parties that stopped 1.5 warband of Destro at the North Keep!

I think it was Rocko that suggested a whiles back to cram the front door instead of making a tank wall in the Keep Lord's room.

We did it with 3 tanks and a bunch of DPS and it worked, we wiped them 3-4 times before they gave up and went elsewhere.

Oh and Tenderheart, seriously like 5seconds after you left we got raped by the warband at the BO.
    Natalea
    Natalea

KV RvR Last Night Empty Re: KV RvR Last Night

Post  Natalea Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:16 am

Thanks Kevko - pointing out that I missed out on something...yet again. Seems to be the story of my in-game life. I ran sigmars yesterday, for probably the 700th time with no luck. I am beginning to think that it is a lost cause. I will probably have my level 20 WH in full Sentinal before Nat even gets a piece.

On a brighter note, I have been part of a few warbands of late that are doing the whole group up behind the door and surprise gank destro as they enter rather than giving them false hope by letting them get up the ramp. It seems a new thing that more and more warbands are doing, and I have not been a part of one where it hasn't worked.
    Kevko
    Kevko

Post  Kevko Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:31 am

Natalea wrote:Thanks Kevko - pointing out that I missed out on something...yet again. Seems to be the story of my in-game life. I ran sigmars yesterday, for probably the 700th time with no luck. I am beginning to think that it is a lost cause. I will probably have my level 20 WH in full Sentinal before Nat even gets a piece.

On a brighter note, I have been part of a few warbands of late that are doing the whole group up behind the door and surprise gank destro as they enter rather than giving them false hope by letting them get up the ramp. It seems a new thing that more and more warbands are doing, and I have not been a part of one where it hasn't worked.

One day Nat, one day!

Ya the tank wall behind the door tactic looks like a good thing to use.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:41 am