Pure-Shidavere Guild Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure/Shidavere - Warhammer Online Order Guild Alliance on the Darklands server. (http://pure-shidavere.info)

2 posters

Order ORVR Night - Wednesday

Bainn

Order ORVR Night - Wednesday Empty Order ORVR Night - Wednesday

Post  Bainn Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:08 am

Just a quick reminder about Order ORVR night tomorrow night (Wednesday). All welcome and let's kick some serious Destruction butt!/salute

In case you're unsure what I'm referring to, I posted the following on as many guild websites as possible...

Hello all,

As many of you know Destruction appears to be winning the overall T4 campaign. While there are a number of reasons for this, it's clear Order needs to try something new without being unrealistic. What I'm suggesting is a simple ORVR night - Wednesday night - whereby all major Order guilds opt for ORVR and take battle objectives & keeps. Now I understand this instantly presents a number of questions and further considerations, but in an attempt to simplify I have outlined some of these items below:

1) I have already spoken directly with other guilds regarding this concept and feedback to date has been extremely positive. Furthermore, I have posted on 12 other guild sites to let them know. As I'm hoping to minimise Destruction's response, I have not posted this idea on Warhammer Alliance.
    2) To continue join discussion on the idea, please feel free to post here: http://omega.aforumfree.com/omega-publi ... 5.htm#1223
    3) Attendance is obviously non-mandatory. Put simply, I'm hoping players who are already logged onto the game will opt for some ORVR fun knowing other Order guilds are doing the very same thing. Who knows - maybe casual players will be more likely to play on Wednesday night knowing there will be plenty of action. The amount of participating players alone should see much success.
    4) The following almost goes without saying, but I would like to add just in case. I am not attempting to co-ordinate an entire faction - you're all welcome to play the game in whatever capacity you presently enjoy. I'm simply hoping enough players with a desire to capture battle objectives will be logged on at the same time to provide plenty of renown and even a fortress capture. It's all about having fun. For this reason, Order does not require a singular coordinated leader - just get your warband together (open or private) and take to the field - they'll be plenty of others doing the exact same thing.

A wise man once said, 'If you do what you have always done, you'll get what you've always had'. At this stage Destruction is winning, and Order needs to try something new to have a genuine shot at pushing them back. Let's take the challenge to them, and have plenty of fun along the way.

Order ORVR Night - Wednesday night. We'll start tonight and hopefully it will build momentum in the coming weeks and months.

Thank you for your consideration. Have a great day.

PS - Please let your allied guilds know of this initiative so they are aware.
    greenia
    greenia

Order ORVR Night - Wednesday Empty Re: Order ORVR Night - Wednesday

Post  greenia Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:49 am

Order ORVR Night - Wednesday Fail
    Bainn

Post  Bainn Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:23 am

Quick reminder about tonight... Its on! This is the last time I will post to remind people (in awhile) - just assume its on every week and I look forward to seeing you all.
    Bainn

Post  Bainn Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:38 am

Congratulations Order! We made it to IC over the weekend. Let's see what we can achieve this Wednesday night. I've been communicating this initiative with other guilds throughout this time to build further momentum, and my hope is Wednesday becomes a real weekly feature with plenty of tales of Destruction ownage.

See you guys on the battlefield - Wednesday!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:41 am